|Type||BioBull CR 140 Robust
|Engine || Kubota V3307-CR-TE4B
|Control || Remote control
|Maximum capacity || 2500 to 5000 m² per hour
|Dimensions || Approximately 6000 × 2400 × 2000 mm (L x W x H)
|Wheels || Caterpillar track, rubber
|Year of manufacturing || New
|Optionally available || Stage 4 certified engine
This machine is extremely suitable to clean out crop, stone wool mats, loose waste ect.!
John Deere industrial engine type 4045 HFU 140 hp stage 3 common rail diesel engine with turbo and intercooler.
Benefits of this engine:
- Low fuel consumption
- Worldwide service network of John Deere
Operator/ Driving force:
Hydraulic drive of conveyor and cloth roll. The machine is equipped with 2 LS pumps operating in separate systems. These pumps are assembled directly on the flywheel of the engine.
- 2 pumps prevent unwanted speed differences when you are entering, cloth rolling at the same time.
- Directly driven pumps ensure a compact construction and no maintenance costs.
- Danfoss hydraulic control valves for proper and smooth operation of the machine
Importation table with on both sides a roll-up unit for cloth up to 200 meters. The diablo rollers over which the canvas runs are hydraulically foldable. High ridges on the elevator belt will rise up for the good upwards conveying of the product.
- Hydraulically foldable rollers ensure a quick change of cloth and relieving the back.
Remote control of the machine, system Hetronic.
- Operation is always possible from the place with the most visibility and is therefore safe.
- The machine is operated by remote control, allowing you to stay out of the danger zone of the machine.
- Hetronic is known worldwide, highly durable and trouble-free
VTS undercarriage with rubber tracks and 2 driving speeds
Machine dimensions approximate:
- Width caterpillar’s exterior frame about 2.4 meters.
- Width 2.4 meters.
- Height 2.2 meters.
- Length 5.5 meters.
- Weight +/- 4.200 kg
- John Deere Stage 4 final engine
- Bulk hopper