|Type||3 m³/h - D3
Installed directly in the water supply line, the Dosatron operates by using the flow of water as the power source.
The water activates the Dosatron, which takes up the required percentage of concentrate directly from the container and injects it into the water.
Inside the Dosatron, the concentrate is mixed with the water, and the water pressure forces the solution downstream.
The dose of concentrate will be directly proportional to the volume of water entering the Dosatron, regardless of variations in flow or pressure, which may occur in the main line
The injection rate is set by lining up the eyelet with the desired ratio on the scale.
The amount of injected concentrate is proportional to the amount of water coming into the Dosatron: i.e. adjustment at 1% = 1 :100 = 1 volume of concentrate + 100 volumes of water.
- Maximum operating water temperature 40° C [104° F]
- Minimum operating water temperature 5° C [41° F]
- Dosing rate i.e. adjustment at 1 % = 1 : 100 = 1 V concentrate + 100 V water
- Average dosing accuracy * ± 10 %
- Repeatability +/- 3 % (API 675 standard)
- Pressure loss * 0.2 - 2.3 Bar [3 - 33 PSI]
Other integrated functions
- Internal motor filter no
- Inlet/Outlet 3/4’’ M : BSP- NPT ø 20 × 27 mm
- Built-in by-pass option - Built-in airbleeder yes
- Built-in anti-siphon device no
- Motor differential hydraulic piston
- Motor capacity 0.53 L [0.140 US gallons] (1 cycle, for every 2 clics)
- Mixing chamber integrated
- Injection internal at the outlet
- Dosing plunger simple effect up to 10%, double effect > 10%
- Injection check valve spring-loaded with seal
- Self-priming yes
- Maximum viscosity of concentrate * 200 - 800 cPs to 20°C [68°F]
- from 400 cPs, V kit recommended for dosage > 2%
- Maximum vertical or horizontal suction of the concentrate 4 m [13ft]
- Strainer yes – foot strainer with weight
- Depending on models and operating conditions (Charts on demand)